Re: Walmart hostas and beyond

Well, maybe I misunderstood what you are saying.  They don't need the hosta
police, you don't need the hosta police, and I sure don't need them.  So what
am I supposed to be, some sort of figurehead Chief of the Hosta Police with
nobody to protect?

Hardly seems worthwhile, does it?   ?:}>  Damn, I'll never get that smiley face
thing right.  Looks like Dorothy Kilgallen with a cow lick and a handlebar
mustache.

Chick