Re: longipes hypoglauca

  • Subject: Re: longipes hypoglauca
  • From: "Toyozo Nakayama" <toyozo-n@chive.ocn.ne.jp>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:54:31 +0900

----- Original Message -----
From: "zonneveld" <zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: 2001,6.6.16:54
Subject: longipes hypoglauca

> Paradise Red Delight is a pycnophylla hybrid from Marco Fransen
> NL. H longipes hypoglauca is a good species The latter is a
> smaller plant and with only a faintly whitish back.
> Ps information on more than 100 Hosta species and socalled
> species can be found in my scientific article in Plant Biology 3. 176-
> 185 (2001) ( www.thieme-connect.com)
> Ben J.M.Zonneveld

Dear Ben,

Thank you so much for info about Paradise Red Delight. I would like to open
your info about
more than 100 hosta species aricle & socalled species, but I did not open
this site.
I can see 'Genome Size and Pollen Viability as Taxonomic Criteria:
Application to the Genus Hosta',
but I did not open Plant Biology 3, 176-185(2001). I want your help.

Best wishes,

PS: I will sent pics of hosta found in the Mt.Amakazari & Muramatsu later.