On the 'Bottom Line"

  • Subject: On the 'Bottom Line"
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:39:54 EDT

Hostaholics:

I AM CONFUSED AGAIN WHICH IS NORMAL.   I HAVE REASON TO CHECK THE IDENTITY OF
MY HOSTA 'BOTTOM LINE'.   I WENT TO THE HOSTA LIBRARY FOR A CONFIRMING
PICTURE.  IT SHOWS TWO LEAVES, AND 3 PLANTS.  IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE TWO
DIFFERENT LEAVES AND THREE DIFFERENT PLANTS.   WILL ONE OF YOU HOSTAHOLICS
TELL ME WHICH LEAVE AND WHICH PLANT IS THE REAL 'BOTTOM LINE?  FROM 'WATCH MY
LINE".WILL THE REAL 'BOTTOM LINE' PLEASE STAND UP?

THANKS,

LEMKEIOWA