Re: now I have nematodes

  • Subject: Re: now I have nematodes
  • From: HIEESML@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:46:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/01 7:25:41 PM Central Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com
writes:

<< Bob, I have received several plants from you.  The plants were healthy,
worth
 the money spent as you are very generous and honest.  I will draw the line
 when someone starts slandering your name.  N. >>

It's no small chore these days to get me to come out of lurking but..... I
need to say that I have many very nice plants in my garden from Bob. They are
in great shape. Bob is always more concerned than I about the quality &
condition of the plants I purchase. I've been to Waukon a number of times to
visit Bob and admire his plants & never seen any indication of problems.
There is no other source I feel more comfortable with.

Layne Holdahl