Re: About this "having a war" business....

  • Subject: Re: About this "having a war" business....
  • From: "Diann Thoma" <diannthoma@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 14:41:11 -0000

Andrew, I don't mean this as a slam whatsoever, but I think you have
trouble letting go of things. This topic is beat to death. Let's all go
gracefully back to work and when we meet again here at Hosta-Open, let's
enjoy each other's contributions and respect each other's ideas/opinions:
this to everyone.

You are who you are, and you've expressed your heart- or mind-felt opinion
in detail here over what you consider to be a grossly unfair message from
Bob; and you expressed extensively why you believe there should be a stated
policy on such messages.

No one has agreed with you, which also is not a slam.

Meanwhile, let it go, dude. Life's too short to hang on and on to (and thus
continue to perpetrate) hurtful stuff of this calibur.