Re: How low can you go?

  • Subject: Re: How low can you go?
  • From: AmberWaveG@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 19:23:06 EDT

Hi Sue
I wasn't going to look, but since I did, the picture of the background on the
main page is a picture I took here at my nursery, Amber Wave Gardens. That is
the umpteenth time now that I have seen my pictures on other peoples website
without so much as a go to hell I am going to use them anyway. I am startin
to get a little mad about this. What can be done I don't know???
Gary.