RE: Monrovia Access

    I go to the Monrovia site all the time to look up trees and shrubs. In
most cases there is a picture and a world of other information. On the main
screen you need to click on the "for gardeners" link. You should be able to
get all the information you need. If you can't find the info you are looking
for, email me privately. I just went to the site and looked at a few of the
hostas that they offer for sale.
Good luck,

Mike Derksen
Bloomington, MN. USA