Re: How low can you go?

  • Subject: Re: How low can you go?
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 21:23:37 -0500

> Who is stealing pictures now?

Hi Mary,

She used a picture from Gary's, Amber Waves nursery for a background,
she stole half of our website and she copied and pasted the source
that Bob made for us and made her website.

I just don't understand how people can do some of the things they do.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117