Re: How low can you go?

  • Subject: Re: How low can you go?
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:06:10 -0500

Robyn,
I was also able to still access it...Until I remembered that my PC stores links so it was using what I'd had from yesterday.  cleared the cache and now I can't see it...
Kate

I just tried it and
It wouldn't load for me.  Robyn what link are you using?

it's a copy/paste from the one you originally sent:
http://www.magma.ca/~robicho/Wooden_Ya_Luv_It/

just tried it again...same thing minus the background....and her home page is
the only one that will load, the other pages "can't be found".  i'm be more
inclined to think it's this pc...it never does what it's supposed to.

robyn