Re: Bad Hosta Day :(

  • Subject: Re: Bad Hosta Day :(
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:18:28 EDT

Ladies, we had such nasty weather for so long, and now everything is sitting
out there baking.  It is so hot and humid.  I can't water as fast as I need
to, things are just drooping.

Drat, it just occurred to me that everyone is at the convention and I am
sitting in a classroom eight to four everyday.  I come home ready to go out
in the heat and the kids have trashed the house, left all the doors and the
garage open, or unlocked.  Cooked breakfast and left the mess.  They are gone
to a friends house and ........they are going to be grounded forever!!!!!!!!!

So much for going out to slay the weeds, it is so hot out there anyway.
Think I will take a nap.  N.