Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?

  • Subject: Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?
  • From: "Hank Zumach" <zumach@execpc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:19:59 -0500

Hi Layne--If you end up planning a trip to the Dubuque area, you might
consider going through La Crosse and stopping at my garden.  We are an AHS
Display Garden and would be happy to have you visit.  Our location is 5
miles south of La Crosse, on the Mississippi River.  If you are interested,
let me know and I can give you more detailed information.

Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI