Re: Motorcycles, mustangs and grounding!

  • Subject: Re: Motorcycles, mustangs and grounding!
  • From: BanyaiHsta@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:01:15 EDT

Amazing what an old junk "can't run" motorcycle and a young boy who can dream will result in. They get along well.

The middle son Aaron actually will work in the garden without griping since he has motorcycles to work on. His only problem is when it is a nice day to ride Dad wants to stay in the garden . We do compromise and ride for one hour often - he says if he doesn't take his old horse out it will get stiff. Wonder if he is talking about his bike or me?
bruce