  • Subject: Re:
  • From: KT1140@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:20:32 EDT

I also got some plants from them when we were all bidding against each other.
Now funny thing is I got a real nice Confetti Cup from them and it doesn't
look anything like the Confetti Cup that Naylor Creek is offering. Mine is
yellow and white streaked and theirs was, if I remember correctly, green and
white streaked with a green edge and a smaller cup on theirs. So I don't call
mine Confetti Cup anymore but I do get some really good seedlings from it.
One won best of section at First Look last week, so even though it might not
be what it was named, it hasn't been a disappointment.