Re: which Paula is which...

  • Subject: Re: which Paula is which...
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 07:44:08 EDT

Just for clarification.....
incase some missed it......
is not the Paula in Blaine, Minn.

And it is such a rare name to begin with...

In a message dated 06/16/2001 1:39:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

Hi again
   I still have a cd or folder here somewhere about their plants and all
the complains I got from various people who bought all those expensive
plants from them that were wrong. When it got too hot for Paula she just
disappeared. I don't know what is going on now but Tim was her boyfriend
at the time and now he must be selling them. At least he says they are
DB seedlings now instead of the real thing like Paula said. I should
take some photos of the plants she sent, I still have them.