Re:

Narda and Kent,

last year Naylor was also bidding on the "Hostalady" items. Confetti Cup was one
of the plants that they purchased (wow, my memory is working on this occasion).
It was also rumored that she didn't have Dorothy Benedict, but seedlings of DB.
This information came from a few different people. This isn't saying that what
she sold wasn't any good for breeding purposes, it just wasn't DB.

Ray