Re: Peppermint Ice

  • Subject: Re: Peppermint Ice
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:17:30 -0500

Pinterics, Michael W (MED) wrote:
> I first saw your pic I thought of Center of
> Attention.

HI Mike
	I took the top photo in the library of Center of Attention and still
have the plant. It's mediovariegation is wider and more oak leaf looking
than this. Their photo of Pepermint Ice they just sold looks like Center
of Attention.
	Obviously these people never cared what they sold, they were just in it
to get as much money from as many people as they could no matter what
they had before they were found out. I have been getting emails all
night and today of people they ripped off.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/