Re:

  • Subject: Re:
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:04:53 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/01 2:34:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wie1086@oh.verio.com writes:

<< This isn't saying that what
 she sold wasn't any good for breeding purposes, it just wasn't DB. >>

Ray, judging from the substance and the texture of the plant that I got from
her I am going to say that it was DB, it just wasn't streaked.  I was
supposed to be patient and give it plenty of sun for the streaks to develop.

I am going to say that we don't know what any of us got, there are a couple
of people who could say, Mark Zilis and Van would be two of them and you
probably have the rest of them at your end of the state, N.