Re: Message from Andrew to Andrea

  • Subject: Re: Message from Andrew to Andrea
  • From: "Andrew Lietzow" <andrewl@hostahaven.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:35:21 -0500

Chick, you're a stitch.  Take a look at the legal notice on my web site.  I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it and you will be informed about how the REAL legal system works.  "have me killed"...  Tee Hee Hee... I'm still laughing on that one and it will good for several more belly rolls today, I'm sure.   Thanks, I needed that!
Pandy, but you can call me,
Andrew Lietzow
#1 Plantsman at http://HostaHaven.com
1250 41st Street