N.C. Hosta Convention Pix # 1 Leaf Show Room

  • Subject: N.C. Hosta Convention Pix # 1 Leaf Show Room
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:30:51 EDT

Hi all,

Well, we are back, (Bob Hird joined me) from a great trip to the National
Convention and a great added visit to Lakeside Acres.

So, here is a start of a series of pictures to share with you.
If they are of no interest to you, please hit the delete button on any ( N.C.
Hosta Convention Pix )

Who can you identify in this photo?

To view the photo you must copy the WHOLE http from the
( http to the jpg ) in one "copy" command and then "paste" it all in your
server's web site request area and hit the "get" or "go" button.

Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>
Jim's Hostas