2001 AHS Convention Pix

  • Subject: 2001 AHS Convention Pix
  • From: "Lu Treadway" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:42:56 -0400

Ladies and Gents,

Instead of flooding everyone's mailboxes with photos I took
at the convention, and to share them with people who are not
part of hostapix, I've loaded my pictures onto my website
temporarily, to give folks who want to see them the
opportunity. Here's the link.

Since this is temporary, I did not alter the links on my
website, so you won't find them there. Please use the above
link for convention pictures.

Let me apologize now for the quality of some. I took a great
many pictures indoors with out flash, and does it ever show.
They looked great on 'play-back' on the camera viewer...Live
and learn.

I hope yawl enjoy.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

Website: http://www.bigfoot.com/~Hostanut