Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:43:54 -0500

Sandra Fain wrote:
 WISH I HAD A CD BURNER TO HELP.

Hi Sandra
	I don't know how many names Pat has collected yet but once they are in
it doesn't take too long to do the cds. I think they can be made in 7
minutes. Barbara usually does most of the cds so I will have to contact
her soon and let her decide how to go about it.
	Thanks to Jim Sherwood the library might have a new home once again. I
talked to some people who swear that they won't care about data
transfer. And the price is about the same as the old site.

Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/