Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 07:00:21 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/01 11:46:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
msbucky@home.com writes:

<<
 Because the site attracts newcomers, generates revenue for commercial
 growers by displaying the plants, and promotes the use of hosta.

Bob,
Thank you for your generosity regarding the cd and the library.  This group
of people has a history of doing what ever is needed to support you, so think
of what is the easiest and most convenient way of solving the problem and go
for it.

If we have to have an auction I am prepared to donate plants and to do some
bidding, if we need to donate cash I can do that too.

The library is an invaluable tool to all of us and to the promotion of the
use of hostas in the garden.  Because of that and the ease for new hostanuts,
we should keep it easy and convenient.  Therefore I am against the charging
of a monthly fee.

Thank you Pat and everyone who works on making the cd's, do you need money
for this?  Or is there still a "slush fund" from the last extremely popular
and fun auction that we had about a million years ago?

Anyway I can't say thank you to all you folks enough.  N.