What THEY mean when...

  • Subject: What THEY mean when...
  • From: ShayDguy@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:33:33 EDT

<< The Secrets of Women's Language From a Woman Keywords and their meaning.
This is the word we use at the end of any argument that we feel we are right
about but need to shut you up.  NEVER use fine to describe how a woman looks.
 This will cause you to have one of those arguments.

     Five minutes:

This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your
football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so I
feel that it's an even trade.

This means something and you should be on your toes.  "Nothing" is usually
used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out,
upside down, and backwards.
"Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end
with the word "Fine".

     Go Ahead (with raised eyebrows):

This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over
"Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine".

     Go Ahead (normal eyebrows):

This means, "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care".   You
will get a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by
"Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when
she cools off.

     Loud Sigh:

This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement
very misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at
that moment and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing
with you over "Nothing".

     Soft Sigh:

Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" are one of
the few things that some men actually understand. She is content. Your best
bet is  to not move or breathe and she will stay content.

This word followed by any statement is trouble. Example; "Oh, let me get
that". Or, "Oh, I talked to him about what you were doing last night". If she
says "Oh" before a statement, run, do not walk, to the nearest exit.   She
will tell you that she is "Fine" when she is done tossing your clothes out
the window, but do not expect her to talk to you for at least 2 days.  "Oh"
as the lead to a sentence usually signifies that you are caught in a lie.  Do
not try to lie more to get out of it, or you will get raised eyebrows  "Go
ahead" followed by acts so unspeakable that I can't bring myself to write
about them.

  That's Okay:

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say to a man.
"That's Okay," means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you
retributions for what ever it is that you have done.  "That's Okay" is often
used with the word "Fine" and used in conjunction with a raised eyebrow   "Go
Ahead".  At some point in the near future when she has plotted and planned,
you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

     Please Do:

This is not a statement, it is an offer.  A woman is giving you the
chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever
it is that you have done.  You have a fair chance to tell the truth, so be
careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay".

A woman is thanking you. Do not faint; just say you're welcome.

     Thanks A Lot:

This is much different than "Thanks". A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when
she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have hurt her in some
callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh".  Be careful not to ask
what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh", as she will only tell you "Nothing".