RE: Free URL

  • Subject: RE: Free URL
  • From: "Lori Johnson" <IJATSON@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:28:57 -0400

I just get so many ad offers for url registration in the neighborhood of 20.00 - 40.00 that I didn't realize the going fee was 70.00.
I won't debate the issue since I use free web hosting and url services, and am not a "professional" web designer. I do dabble a bit and apparently I'm saving my local society from having to raise the thousands of dollars others must be paying.

Lori