FW: WARNING: BUFFALO AREA

  • Subject: FW: WARNING: BUFFALO AREA
  • From: "Lori Johnson" <IJATSON@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 08:42:25 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Johnson [mailto:IJATSON@prodigy.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 8:41 AM
To: hosta list
Subject: RE: WARNING: BUFFALO AREA

Folks that are interested in the events... go to
www.geocities.com/wnyhostasociety/ or www.wnyhostasociety.org  Click on the
green button for Show items. I just loaded a bunch of this yesterday, so if
you find any glitches, please let me know.

We have a preparation meeting today to help folks that have never
entered/exhibited in a cut leaf competition, and instruction on the best way
to display BLOOMS since we are including Hosta Blooms under our Hort
division again this year. Demo on using Hosta leaves in arrangments and
ideas on how to create a diplay...I will try to update the website with
today's events in the not too distant future.

VERY EXCITING... I better get out there and look for some good leaves I
think.

Lori