Re: 2 non hosta questions, about trees

  • Subject: Re: 2 non hosta questions, about trees
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:41:53 -0400

Hi Mike, I've had it for over 12 years and haven't seen a seed or seedling
They have the columnar type at the zoo and when I worked there I never saw a
or seedling.  They may not like our weather here enough to reproduce.  I
haven't seen too many of the thread leafed varieties, but I have seen quite
a few of the columnars
at some of the nurseries.
Thanks for the info.  I know that Norway Maples are trying to take over
here, but they
are still sold.
Sam I Am