auction is up and running

  • Subject: auction is up and running
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:52:05 -0500

Hi everyone
	We have already got some new plants to bid on at the auction. I also
know others are going to be adding plants soon. Again I am sorry that
the old auction bellied up but there wasn't much that could be done when
they pulled the plug. The auction will be linked to the new library soon
and you won't know the difference.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/