Re: gardens on way to Peoria?

  • Subject: Re: gardens on way to Peoria?
  • From: "Hank Zumach" <zumach@execpc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:23:07 -0500

Hi Cindy--We are located about 5 miles south of La Crosse, WI on Highway 35.  You are more than welcome to stop in either before or after the convention.  Let me know if you are interested so that we can be sure we are here when you arrive.  Also, I can send you directions to our place (we are very easy to find).

Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI