Re: Information on...

  • Subject: Re: Information on...
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@planetkc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:55:24 -0500

"I won a division of 'Royal Rhubarb'...it's a chartreuse yellow with
a green margin leaf with a red petiole. "
Hi Rich: The color is wrong for "Regal Rhubarb" which is an all medium green but also has red legs! I can not find either a pic or a file on "Royal Rhubarb", sorry but I will keep looking. If possible return to your source. (and please let me know what you find out)
Pat Mora