Fwd: Information

Does someone from the land up north want to help this person out?

Kevin P. Walek
--- Begin Message ---
  • Subject: Information
  • From: "Art and LaVerne Morris" <lart@execulink.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:14:17 -0400
What hostas would fit the following parameters.
Zone for South western Ontario (London, Ontario);
Small or miniature
White flower.
Most we have seen have other than white flowers.  We know that hostas are not predominantley grown for the flower but we need a small shade plant for our white garden to fill a vacant spot under a maple tree.
Can you help us?
Thanks for any information you might be able to provide.
Art and LaVerne Morris
--- End Message ---