(( me head be sore? | Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:32:31" />

Re: Guess who got hailed on "B>(( me head be sore?

  • Subject: Re: Guess who got hailed on "B>(( me head be sore?
  • From: JMFLIES@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:32:13 EDT

The plants under the
> tree canopy would be fine but the others that have no shade would also have
> no hail protection.

All my plants are under the tree canopy and all were damaged...not a one was spared.

Karen, I cut all my plants back with trying to save the second flush at the same time.  Therefore, cutting them up high or to whatever it takes to save that second flush.  My plants were totally trashed not to.  It is a very pains taking task, but felt that there was no choice.

In the meantime, praying for the best.
- Joyce

JOYCE M. FLIES
PANTHEON HOSTA GARDENS
'The Friendship Plant'
'2004 AMERICAN HOSTA SOCIETY TOUR GARDEN'
DALLAS CENTER, IOWA