Re: Tree help...they are too slow!

  • Subject: Re: Tree help...they are too slow!
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:15:07 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/03 10:54:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alttara@earthlink.net writes:

> What kind of feeder roots do willows have, I wonder? I'm also in love
>  with them...and acer griseum, despite it likely not being

Alterra, don't you have enough space to not worry about roots.  Willows are
romantic looking but if my memory serves they sometimes have bugs that are not
too pleasant when beneath them.  They are short lived too, like moist feet.
It was expensive the last time I had to remove a willow,  N.