Re: Tree help...they are too slow!

  • Subject: Re: Tree help...they are too slow!
  • From: Alttara Scheer alttara@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:33:58 -0400

Betty!

How nice to hear from you!

I will definitely look into the Malus 'Profusion', which sounds delightful.

I still remember (and covet!) your Cotinus, which name I wrote down so I would not forget it, and I have located a source relatively near my new house, and it will be an early addition to the garden. Surely, though, I will not be able to place it as precisely as you did, to get the magical light effect through the leaves. Yours was a sight to behold.

Now I'm off to look up the Helesia, and see what I can find out about the tree-form Cotinus!

-a.