RE: [hostapix] Wade & Gatton

  • Subject: RE: [hostapix] Wade & Gatton
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:27:16 -0500

There was a hosta that I had ordered from
Van and was told no problem when I spoke
with him. Unfortunately it didn't come
up as strong as he had anticipated.  I was
thinking about trying to order it thru Wade
and see what happened.  But then I thought
there isn't any benifit to me to go behind
Van's back.  So that thought quickly
perished.  I have a feeling that this might
be where some of the issue lies.