Diana Grenfell

  • Subject: Diana Grenfell
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:42:03 EDT

Here we have our picture of Diana Grenfell taken after she had autographed my
copy of her book "The Colored Encyclopedia of Hostas.' In my pdf files the
book is shown as 'CEH.' Her other two book are listed as Grenfell #1 and #2.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Lemke' Master List of Hostas
        Lemke's Data Base
        Marvin 'Mike' Lemke
        3615 Davisson Road
 Des Moines Iowa 50310-4627

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Diana Grenfell, Author  AHS.jpg]