Re: Hosta chat

Joaane,
  It's late and I'm not thinking right. I answered your questions about the
hosta chat but then sent you an invite again. SORRY.
  I have my chat set up for ONLY AOL members. Looking at all the response the
letter Hosta Chat is getting from non-members, it seems as though you would be
smart to start an OPEN HOSTA CHAT, for all non AOL members.
  Please let me know if you do so.
Sue Smith