Re: Hosta 'Tea Ceremony'

<< Subj:	 Re: Hosta 'Tea Ceremony'
 Date:	98-05-29 23:49:05 EDT
 From:	MRD902@aol.com
 Sender:	owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
 Reply-to:	hosta-open@mallorn.com
 To:	hosta-open@mallorn.com
 << By chance, is that friend Gene Latamer? >>
 No , his name is John Talbott of Cedar Falls

Thank you for the reply.

Why I asked, was because, Gene Latamer had offered me a peice of the same
named plant for sale and I did not know anything about it. Do you think  John
has more for sale or trade?

Thanks again,