Re: New Hostas

> What about Outhouse Delight? Would you not buy it because of the name? I
> want it sight unseen just because of the name. LOL
> Denise

Actually I wouldn't buy it because the one time I saw it I was toatlly
unimpressed, but I do usually find Tony Avents names entertaining.
What stuck in my mind as being objectionable was actually a daylily.
The hybridizer wanted to name it Statuatory Grape.  The AHemS rejected
the name but it was quite a fuss for a while.  I don't consider myself
to be narrow minded but I saw nothing funny about such a name. I
believe it ended up as Statuatory Gripe either way I want no part of it.