From: JOSE ALMANDOZ <ALMAND@arrakis.es>
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Date: Saturday, June 06, 1998 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Commercial production of hostas

As Diane, I love golden hostas. They match wonderfully with blue or purple
(or both) foliage. Well, I love every hosta I would say... :-)
Wouldn't you love Sum & Substance or Piedmont Gold?.
Mike, your kind of business is the kind I'd like to create over here.
Unfortunately not many over here would differentiate a hosta from a
daylily!!! :-(

Basque Country, Northern Coastal Spain, 43º19N
Very hilly, very green, very beautiful!!! :-)
Zone 9. Humid oceanic climate.
EMail: almand@arrakis.es