Re: Got the Blues

I've heard of Mark Zilis's scale on blues, does anyone know how it
works.  I know Camelot is listed as a 1, bluest but to my eye there
are other that are far more blue, Blue Splendor being one.  Is it really
just a matter of opinion?  Saw a great Blue Splendor yesterday, five
year old clump that was huge, puckered and BLUE.  I don't usually like
large hostas but it was impressive.
Reminder chat tonight 9p eastern.