Knockout

I have a clump of Knockout that I have been growing for 3 year now.
when I purchased it, I thought it would be another Frances Williams
clone.  However, as it matures, I can see differences from the FW.
There is a very wide white band on the edge of the leaf.  It is planted
where it gets sun until around 12 noon.  There is no burning as with
FW.  The leaf size is not that of FW, but it is a nice big one.  It
seems to be a slow grower, but it is turning into a really beautiful
plant.
     Another FW lookalike that I am trying is Samurai.  I have this one
in the same amount of sun as Knockout and it is doing fantastic.  It has
the leaf size of FW, but none of the burning.  It is growing faster than
the FW.
     The third FW lookalike that I am also trying is Aurora Boreolus.
This one is also supposed to take more sun with less burning.  Just got
this one, so will have to wait to see.
     Joanne, from what I am seeing with my Knockout plant, this could
become one of my favorites.

Jane Spencer
Portland, IN
Zone 5