Re: H. Knockout

Joanne Pyszczek wrote:

> I saw a clump of this hosta at a nursery display garden Saturday
> and it was stunning.  The white edge seemed to cover half the leaf.
> Does anyone grow it? What can you tell me? Is it a good grower, the
> garden we saw had only been established a year before so it still a
> fairly small plant.
> Joanne
> jopyz@earthlink.net
I have had this plant in a "good" location in my garden for six years .
It is still a whimpy, single division, plant that does not look like the
registration discription!  I am thinking about taking it to the vet, and
having it "put to sleep" !!!!!!!!  It is a real "hot house" plantbut no
garden "dooer"!!
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
Dunkirk,  NY  14048