Golden Scepter

Hi:

I am noticing that the color on my Golden Sceptor is fading to a
pale cream color instead of staying gold.  Does this indicate it
needs more shade?  It is growing on the front edge and gets
limited western sun.

Can't believe the number of hostas I have in bloom right now.
Won't have anything left for July!
Diana Pederson, Michigan, Zone 5, United States
SUITE101 Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/262
Home page:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html
Shadegardens Website:  http://www.lehnherr.com/shadegardens