Re: Dutch growers

 I'm not sure if there is anything AHS can do about the Dutch growers. >>
Dear Robins,
It's not just the Dutch, there are disreputable growers, sellers all over.
Most of us learn this the hard way a couple of times and deal only with those
we can trust.  If you never get "into" hostas, just have a few for your
landscape, you are probably not on this list, and probably don't care.  These
are the majority of the growers and it is to them the Dutch are relying for
sales.  We can't police this, it's just another case of "let the buyer
Kay Dye, Edelstein, IL Zone 5, always pushing 6