Re: transporting cut leaf specimens

Easy, Clyde. We judges don't know who has what leaf in show except our own.
The petio;e has to be cut at ground level. If it is cut more the leaf will be
rejected by the judges.
When entering a leaf, be careful of the blues. It is very easy to remove the
bloom and lose points. Also clean backs of leaves. We look there too.
I wrap my leaf  petioles in wet paper towels and then put in plastic bag. On
plane I carry in  paper bag or put in suitcase if they can be flat.

Barbara Jones