Hosta Wheels

I will be bringing the Hosta Wheel document to the convention if anyone
is interested in purchasing it.  It is a 34 page document relating Hosta
sports.  It was described in the latest Journal.
	I have gotten several requests to mail the Hosta Wheel document to
people that aren't attending the convention.  I will do this if you send
me a check for $5.  This is $3 for the 34 page document, and $2 for
shipping.  Make checks payable to, and send requests to:
        Tom Micheletti
        23720 Hearthside Dr.
        Barrington, IL 60010

  Also please keep the committee in mind about any sports you may have
that have been segregated from the mother plant, and grown on for a year
or more to make sure they are stable.  We are interested in the leaf
pattern, variegation pattern, coloration, Mother plant name, originator,
or person naming, or registering the plant.  If you notice any errors in
any of the information, or have other varifiable information to include,
please notify any of the committee members.  They are listed in the vol.
29 No. 1 issue of The Journal, page 94.
   While I usually try to help people learn more about, and enjoy their
Hostas, I have gotten requests to look up plants to see if a named sport
exists with a variegation that was found in a garden.  Please just buy
the Hosta Wheel document.  The investment is minimal, and the
information is very useful.  I have learned a great deal about Hostas
from this project, and believe it to be a very valuable tool.  It pulls
together a lot of information in one easy to visualize document.
Tom Micheletti
The Hosta Patch
Barrington, IL zone 5