Re: August Lily

Hello Clyde,
I am one of your Pixlist members. Thanks for all the great photos. How many
of us are there anyway?

The photos from Glen Pether in England were very interesting. It's great to
see English gardens in almost real time.

John Kee of Canada also sent some interesting photos several months ago.

I met a member from Australia at the convention on Indy. His name was Barry
(Glick?). He was really into hostas. Being 180 days out of synch with North
America sure would make for some interesting photos.

I feel sure there are scanners in Japan, China and Korea.

Can you imagine what it would be like to have members from all over the
world sending each other photos of hostas only days old?(the photos, not the
hostas)  I want to be on THAT list.

I hope one day to see an international group of Pixlisters. It's going to
happen. The question is when, not if.

Clyde, now there's a challange for you.

In the hosta world you are pushing the envelope with your Pixlist. Keep up
the good work.

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7