For anyone interested, who hasn't left for Peoria, how about chat
Monday night 9pm eastern on talkcity.  Sorry Bob haven't yet had a
chance to check out the chat you recommended but I will when I get back
from Illinois.
Richard, What kind of good stuff are you bringing?  Should I bring a
checkbook or just skip it and go straight to plastic?
I'll be leaving early Wednesday morning and will be unavailable until
Monday the 29th in case anyone has problems, I'll take care of them as
soon as I get back.