Re:Tell-Tale TC

Thanks, Glen. I purchased 'On Stage' by mail this spring, and by your
description it was definitely a TC (and wasn't all that cheap, either!).
It's very small, although coming along nicely. Not to start another round
of nurseryman-bashing, but I sure with some of the larger growers would
tell you up front that their plants are first year TC...since it seems to
me that it will require an additional year in the liner before I would feel
comfortable putting it out with the slugs.

Gerry