Re: Hosta on the Net

In a message dated 6/23/98 4:28:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jopyz@earthlink.net writes:

<< Societies
 http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6374/index.html   Upstate New
 York Hosta Society
 http://www.hosta.org   AHS >>

Looking at this list I see we are still the only state in the country online
with hosta society chapters.

Way to go New York - Albany and Buffalo.

We have events up online, too.   Albany has a bus trip in July.  Any members
wanting to travel with us should get in touch with David Jennings  (
Mrgrthumb@aol.com ).
(July 25, 1998 to private gardens, a hosta sale and a barbecue - $20.00 -
barbecue extra)

There will be a September trip to Cornell University to think about.  Again,
write to Dave.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
zone 4